Skip to Main Content »
Availability: In stock.
Our top selling olive oil. Since garlic and olive oil are almost always used together in Mediterranean cooking, you can use this amazing oil for just about anything. Suggestions for use:
- Lightly toast bread in oven with a generous drizzle of Garlic olive oil, then sprinkle coarse sea salt for an amazing garlic bread appetizer.
- Add to any sauce or dip for a roasted garlic flavor without the chunks.
- Marinade and saute vegetables such as broccoli rabe, asparagus, string beans or potatoes.
- Make a great and simple pasta dish by just adding the Garlic olive oil and sprinkling Parmesan cheese on pasta.
- Marinade your steaks with this oil before grilling.
Shrimp Cooked on Himalayan Salt Plate
Roasted Potatoes with Garlic and Chipotle Olive OIls
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Carter & Cavero
Old World Olive Oil Company
Red Bank, Princeton, Long Branch, Sea Girt, New Jersey
To place an order or for customer service, call (877) 281-4713
or send an email to email@example.com