- 1 2lb boneless pork loin
- 2 granny smith apples
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup sugar chalet bourbon barrel aged maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 400°F.
- Cut a 1 inch slit through the center of the pork loin stopping about half an inch away from the end of the pork loin.
- Peel and chop apples into little cubes. Mix apples, pecans, thyme, chopped garlic cloves and salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Stuff pork loin with apple mixture.
- Season pork loin with salt and pepper and place in baking dish.
- Place dish into oven, cook for 30 to 35 min or until internal temp of pork loin reaches 150°F.
- Transfer cooked pork loin onto cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes.
- While resting, mix Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup and apple cider vinegar.
- Glaze over sliced pork loin before serving.