- 1 wild salmon, about 3 lbs., (with skin on)
- 3 Tbsp. Hojiblanca Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Coarse sea salt fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. snipped fresh chives
- 1 1/2 finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 c. Tangerine Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 lemon wedges
- Preheat an oven to 250°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the salmon on the baking sheet and rub the fish all over with the olive oil. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Place the fish, skin side down, and let it come to room temperature.
- Bake the salmon until it is opaque on the outside and there is no resistance when you pierce it with a skewer, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- While fish is baking prepare a balsamic reduction.
- Pour the Tangerine balsamic vinegar in a small sauce pan. Simmer on low heat about1o minutes until reduced to about 3/4 of its original amount.
- Let cool for 15 minutes.
- To serve fish, use a fork to flake the warm salmon into chunks. Sprinkle with the chives, parsley, drizzle balsamic reduction and garnish with the lemon wedges.