- 4 tuna steaks
- 2 Tbs. Jalapeño Agrumato Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs. Chimichurri Seasoning Blend
- 2 tsp. Fleur de Sel
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tbs. Watermelon Rosé Fruit Vinegar
- 2 Tbs. red onion, minced
- 2 Tbs. jalapeño, minced
- Preheat a gas grill to medium-high heat or prep charcoals for a charcoal grill.
- Pat tuna steaks dry with paper towels and drizzle with jalapeño olive oil.
- Season with Chimichurri blend and Fleur de Sel and, using your hands, gently rub to coat.
- Once the grill is hot, add the seasoned tuna steaks, and cook for 1-2 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Remove the steaks from the grill and set them aside to rest before slicing.
- Meanwhile, place sour cream, yogurt, mayo, vinegar, onion, and jalapeño in a medium bowl, and stir to combine the tzatziki sauce.
- Serve tuna steaks with tzatziki on the side for dipping or with the tzatziki dolloped over the top.
- Garnish with lime slices and fresh herbs before serving.
*An original Carter & Cavero recipe adaptation from Seasons*
Leave A Comment