This simple, yet satisfying, side dish is the perfect accompaniment to any meal. Our Coratina EVOO, Garlic White Balsamic and Roasted Garlic Seasoning turns this simple recipe from simple to gourmet.
- 4 tomatoes on the vine, sliced to 1/2-inch-thick
- 2 Tbs Oregano White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbs Garlic White Balsamic Vinegar
- Garlic Infused Salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup Coratina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sprigs fresh thyme, rosemary
- 1 clove of garlic thinly sliced
- Roasted Garlic Seasoning to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange tomato slices and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil
- Season with Garlic-Infused salt and Roasted Garlic Seasoning.
- Sprinkle fresh thyme, rosemary, and the sliced garlic.
- Roast for about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Drizzle Oregano and Garlic White Balsamic on the tomatoes and serve hot or at room temperature.
*An original Carter & Cavero recipe adaptation from Seasons*
Leave A Comment