Almoliva Extra-Virgin Arbequina Olive Oil from Spain
A fruity and complex oil with intense aromas of green grass, chamomile, plantains and citrus. Its flavor is slightly sweet, harmonious and perfectly balanced in fruitiness and pungency. Pair this oil with white fish, chicken, salads and delicate vegetables such as endive and butterhead lettuce. It is also the ideal oil to use with sweets and desserts, or to complement a fruit salad.
- AWARD WINNING: This specific extra virgin olive oil has been and still is of the highest quality being credited multiple awards such as the 2018 NYIOOC – Silver Medal
- GREEN: Produced from green unripe olives making the oil robust and strong in taste
- BEST PAIRED: Excellent with white fish, roasted chicken, lettuce salads, fruit salad, and even desserts!
- MEDIUM: The intensity of this oil offers a fruity taste, a grassy scent, and a peppery or spicy finish.
- MARINATING: Soak up this delicious tasting oil in your meat or fish before serving dinner for a special occasion, or just for an ordinary dinner after a long days work.