Our Black Currant Balsamic Vinegar is a delicious, medium density (not thick or high density) balsamic. Most people associate the flavor of black currants with the French liqueur known as cassis. The sweet, earthy, and rich berry flavor of black currants in this balsamic is truly unique. It has fresh aromas of gooseberry, passion fruit, and hints of raspberry. Combined with the floral aromatic notes of carnations and roses, it lends itself beautifully to delicious vinaigrettes.
- BBQ Sauces
- Creamy Desserts & Drinks
- Marinades for Beef, Lamb, Pork, & Poultry
- Fresh Fruit
- Winter Greens
Ideas for Use
- Combine with Chipotle or Harissa olive oil to marinate lamb chops before grilling or roasting.
- Brush on pears, peaches, apricots, and pineapple slices prior to grilling.
- Combine with any MillPress olive oil to make fantastic salad dressing.
- Drizzle on fresh ricotta, ice cream, and fresh berries.