This all natural basil agrumato extra virgin olive oil is produced by crushing the olives and basil simultaneously in the same press without the use of any added essences.
Harvested and produced using traditional granite millstones in Italy, this all natural basil agrumato extra virgin olive oil is produced by crushing the olives and basil simultaneously in the same press without the use of any added essences. This process allows for the essential oils from the basil to harmonize with the oil from Coratina olives. The producer hand harvests olives from Andria, near the Adriatic coast.
The aroma of this olive oil is true-to-herb; freshly picked basil is heavily prominent. This oil is best showcased as a finishing touch on one of your signature dishes.
- Brush atop freshly baked bread.
- Drizzle over chopped fresh tomatoes with our Traditional Balsamic for an out-of-this-world bruschetta.
- Use in place of butter or oil in zucchini bread.
- Use to finish a vegetable risotto.
- Spread whipped ricotta cheese over a slice of grainy bread and drizzle with Basil Agrumato.
- Toss with you favorite pasta and freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Use to finish fresh peas, roasted asparagus, or any other spring vegetable.
- Drizzle over pizza.
- Use to make the perfect basil aioli.
There are no reviews yet.