Inspired by Milanese cooking, our Gremolata is true to recipe: primarily freshly chopped parsley combined with delicate aromas of lemon zest and fresh garlic. The fresh and bright flavors of this olive oil make it ideal for almost all types of cuisines. Experiment and enjoy!
- Brush on any seafood or poultry after baking or grilling.
- Drizzle over osso bucco, veal, or other slow braised dishes for a zip of flavor.
- Drizzle over potato wedges before roasting.
- Use to quickly brown bread crumbs then sprinkle over grilled vegetables or pasta.
- Toss with couscous, tomatoes, cucumbers and fresh herbs.
- Use to pan-sear veal or pork chops.
- Drizzle to finish spring vegetable risotto or scrambled eggs.
- Drizzle over grilled baby artichokes or asparagus.
- Use to marinate then roast or grill carrots.
- Combine with Oregano White Balsamic for the most delicious Greek salad.