The quintessential North African condiment, harissa is a fragrant warm and spicy chili pepper paste. Most harissa recipes call for a variety of roasted red and green chili peppers, garlic, coriander, caraway, saffron, mint, and olive oil. The warm and inviting aromas of this delicious condiment blend superbly with our harissa infused olive oil.
- Combine with any of the suggested vinegar pairings to marinate beef, lamb, chicken, vegetables, or shrimp before grilling.
- Combine with Mango or Honey Habanero for a spicy, sweet, and savory dressing.
- Drizzle over scrambled eggs.
- Add to lamb or chicken with fresh peppers before roasting.
- Drizzle over hummus.
- Use to toss couscous, quinoa, or farro.
- Drizzle over roasted bell pepper salad.
- Honey Habanero Balsamic
- Pomegranate Balsamic
- Peach White Balsamic