- SE: A perfect seasoning for beef, pork, or chicken.
- RECIPE: Chef Fionas Corner: Brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger and sesame combine in this sweet and savory rub to create a new go-to spice blend. Simply coat meat in oil and season with the spice blend before cooking. Coat drained tofu in this mix before baking or sprinkle into vegetable stir-fries.
- Get that Award Winning Secret Polynesian Flavor – Make Hawaiian Poke at home.
An all-around multipurpose seasoning
RECIPE: Ramen Eggs
Makes 10 Eggs
- 1 cup hot water
- cup Hawaiian Hula Rub (7086)
- 3 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbs. firmly packed light brown sugar
- 10 large eggs, refrigerator temperature1.)Combine hot water, Hawaiian Hula Rub, soy sauce and brown sugar in measuring cup and stir until sugar is dissolved. Let mixture come to room temperature.
2.)Bring large pot of water to a simmer over high heat. Gently lower cold eggs into water and adjust heat to maintain a gentle simmer. Cook 7 minutes, then transfer eggs to an ice bath. Gently crack eggs, remove shell, and place eggs in a large Ziplock bag. Pour in marinade, remove most of the air in bag, and let eggs marinate for at least 4 hours in refrigerator. They are ready to eat after 4 hours but will continue to become more flavorful the longer they sit.