- USE: A perfect seasoning for poultry, seafood, and vegetables.
- RECIPE: : Peppery and tart, lemon pepper helps to highlight the delicate flavors of chicken and fish. Stir into melted butter and use it to toss with pasta, popcorn or use as a dip for steamed shrimp or lobster.
A perfect seasoning for poultry, seafood, and vegetables.
Recipe – Compound Butters
Makes 1 cup
Having a couple different compound butters in your pantry can transform ordinary dishes into amazing meals. Try melting some compound butters and tossing it with warm popcorn. Soften some compound butter and rub it between the flesh and the skin of chicken before roasting. Bake whole Yukon Gold or sweet potatoes and offer guests an assortment of compound butters and toppings. Top grilled steaks, pork chops, or steamed fish with a slice of compound butter as a finishing touch.
8-oz. unsalted butter (2 sticks), at room temperature
- 2 Tbs. French Onion Garlic (7603)
- 2 Tbs. Spicy Italian Sun Dried Tomato (7607)
- 2 Tbs. Firecracker Seasoning (7013)
- 4 tsp. Lemon Pepper (7073)
Place softened butter in medium bowl. Choose seasoning from the list above and mix well. Shape into a log and wrap up in parchment paper or plastic wrap. Chill in refrigerator until hard. To use, simply slice off what you need and return unused portion back to refrigerator.
There are no reviews yet.