Harvested and produced using traditional granite millstones in Italy, this all natural fresh orange agrumato extra virgin olive oil is produced by crushing the olives and oranges simultaneously in the same press without the use of any added essences. This process allows for the essential oils from the oranges to harmonize with the oil from Coratina olives. The producer hand harvests these olives from Andria, near the Adriatic coast.
- Finishing touch to leafy greens and roasted squash
- Add into baked goods in lieu of butter
- Over seared scallops or salmon
- Lavender Balsamic Vinegar
- Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Vinegar
- Italian Blood Orange Balsamic Vinegar
There are no reviews yet.