The taste of sweet persian limes and extra virgin olive oil together produce our Persian Lime Olive Oil that exhibits a fragrant citrus character and a sweet but subtle flavor. This amazing oil will make your fish, shrimp, chicken and salads taste truly unique. Great for those Mexican, South American or spicy Thai recipes that you’ve been dying to make.
Suggestions for use:
-Marinate and use to sauté fish, shrimp and chicken.
-Perfect for Mexican, South American or Thai recipes.
-Drizzle on vegetables on the grill.
-Pair with our Pomegranate Balsamic or Coconut Balsamic for the perfect salad dressing or marinade.
- Avocado Citrus Salad
- Caribbean Fruit Salad
- Citrus & Habanero Salad Dressing
- Grilled Corn and Habanero Sea Salt
- Harvest Salad with Pomegranate Balsamic & Lime Oil
- Mango Salsa
- Marinade for Beef or Chicken
- Olive Oil Gelato
- Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- Persian Lime & Black Cherry Vinaigrette
- Persian Lime & Coconut Vinaigrette
- Persian Lime & Fig Vinaigrette
- Persian Lime & Pineapple Vinaigrette
- Persian Lime & Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- Persian Lime & Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Persian Lime and Coconut Marinade
- Spicy Fajitas
- Summer Grilled Shrimp
- Yogurt Cakes with Pomegranate Whipped Cream