Rosé balsamic condimento is an exclusive product – a first to market! Made from Pinot Nero (Pinot Noir) grape variety, it truly boasts an impressive grape pedigree and highlights everything we enjoy about rosé wine: bright acidity and soft, subtle aromas of crabapple, watermelon, raspberries, strawberries, and wet stone. This grape variety produces earthy, but elegant wines that translate beautifully into a well-balanced, clean, cool, crisp and dry vinegar.
- Combine with any suggested olive oil pairings for a great salad dressing.
- Serve over ice with vodka or sparkling water.
- Use as a glaze on seafood.
- Use in a vinaigrette to dress warm fingerling potatoes or sautéed haricot verts and sprinkle with chopped chives.
- Drizzle over sautéed herbed zucchini.
- Herbs de Provence Olive Oil
- Blood Orange Olive Oil
- Basil Olive Oil
- Gremolata Olive Oil