The flavor of sicilian lemons has been added to barrel-aged white balsamic condimento vinegar to produce this unique vinegar. Sweet and mild like their American counterpart the Meyer Lemon, Sicilian Lemons do not have a tart taste.
Suggestions for use:
-For those who like to use lemon on their salads, mix 2 parts olive oil to 1 part Sicilian Lemon Balsamic for a lower calorie, lower fat salad dressing.
-Drizzle over grilled, baked and broiled fish or shellfish.
-Pairs with any Extra-Virgin Olive Oil or with our Meyer Lemon Olive Oil for an added lemon kick.
- Arugula Pesto
- Avocado Citrus Salad
- Chickpea Salad with Roasted Onion Vinaigrette
- Citrus Salad Dressing
- Paprika Vinaigrette
- Peanut Coleslaw
- Raw Kale Salad
- Shrimp Cooked on a Himalayan Salt Block
- Sicilian Lemon & Garlic Shrimp
- Sicilian Lemon and Garlic Vinaigrette
- Summer Grilled Shrimp
- Sweet Afternoon Spritzer
- Tuscan Herb & Lemon Vinaigrette