Vanilla extract is blended with white grape must and Pinot Grigio wine vinegar to create this delectable white balsamic condiment
We have achieved the perfect balance of sweet and tart with our Vanilla white balsamic. Vanilla extract is blended with white grape must and Pinot Grigio wine vinegar to create this delectable white balsamic condimento. The smooth and slightly sweet flavor of this vinegar pairs beautifully with rich savory sauces.
- BBQ Sauces
- Rich Sauces
- Leafy/Winter Greens
- Winter Squash
- Creamy Desserts
- Fresh Fruit
Ideas for Use
- Combine with Blood Orange, Italian Lemon, or Persian Lime olive oil and Dijon mustard to make a delightful vinaigrette for a mixed green salad topped with crushed pistachios, fresh berries, and tangy goat cheese.
- Sauté shell-on edamame in Chipotle olive oil for a few minutes, sprinkle with sea salt, and drizzle with Vanilla balsamic while still warm and serve.
- Use in lieu of apple cider vinegar for an unexpected twist on BBQ sauce.
- Combine with Butter olive oil and brush over acorn squash halves then roast.
- Use it to make seared scallops with Champagne Vanilla Butter sauce.
- Use to macerate tropical fruit before grilling and serve with fresh ricotta cheese.
- Add a splash to seltzer for an afternoon pick-me-up.