Our Watermelon fruit vinegar is the perfect addition to spritzers, cocktails, and shrubs.
Watermelon Rosè Balsamic Vinegar
$6.00 – $34.95
- Use for pickling by mixing 3 parts Watermelon Rosé vinegar to 3 parts water to 1 part Pinot Grigio white wine vinegar. Simmer on low heat then pour over cauliflower florets, cucumbers, or green beans and refrigerate.
- Use in combination with fresh lemon juice to reduce the amount of sugar in your favorite homemade lemonade.
- Pair with Persian Lime olive oil to dress a watermelon – feta and grilled corn salad.
- Pair with Herbs de Provence olive oil to dress grilled zucchini salad with cherry tomatoes.
- Drizzle over a watermelon, kiwi, and strawberry fruit salad.
- Add in lieu of lemon juice in homemade sorbet.
60 mL Sample, 200 mL Bottle, 375 mL Bottle, 500 mL – Most Popular, 750 mL – Best Value
There are no reviews yet.