• 8 slices (1/4 inch thick) baguette
• 1 Tbs. Hojiblanca Olive Oil
• Himalayan Sea Salt (coarse)
• Ground pepper
• 1 jar OASIS Artichoke or Red Pepper Bruschetta
• 1/4 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
• 1 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley
Preparation: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Make crostini: Brush baguette slices on both sides with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Place on baking sheet, and bake, turning over once, 10-12 minutes. Cool. Meanwhile, combine Parmesan cheese with bruschetta. Dividing evenly, spoon topping onto crostini, and garnish with additional cheese, if desired.