- 1/4 seedless watermelon
- 1 bottle Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio
- 1/2 cup orange or watermelon liqueur (like Grand Marnier or Watermelon Pucker)
- 1/4 cup Lavender Rosè Balsamic Vinegar
- Club Soda (or flavored club soda)
- Garnish: watermelon wedges, orange wedges, lavender sprigs
- Quarter and peel the watermelon into manageable chunks (reserving some for garnish wedges) and puree in a food processor.
- Pour the puree into a large pitcher and stir in the wine, liqueur, balsamic, and soda. Stir to combine.
- Serve sangria by pouring into ice-filled cups, garnished with watermelon wedges, orange wedges, and lavender sprigs.
*An original Carter & Cavero recipe adaptation from MillPress*
Leave A Comment