- 2 cups dark cherries, pitted
- 2 Tbs. Lavender Infused Dark Balsamic
- 1 package of fudge brownie mix
- 1/3 cup Butter Infused Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 eggs
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the cherries on the baking sheet and drizzle with balsamic. Place in the oven and roast for 15 minutes until cherries have softened slightly. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Place brownie mix, olive oil, water, and eggs in a large bowl and whisk to combine the brownie batter.
- Line an 8×8-inch casserole dish with parchment paper and pour the batter into the prepared dish, spreading out evenly. Dot the batter with roasted cherries and drizzle with any remaining pan drippings.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40-55 minutes or until cooked through (you can check for the doneness by inserting a toothpick in the center of the brownies. If the toothpick comes out clean, the brownies are done).
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Before slicing and serving, heartily sprinkle the brownies with powdered sugar.
*An original Carter & Cavero recipe adaptation from Seasons*
Leave A Comment