- 4 fresh apricots, washed and cut in half, pits removed
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup Apricot White Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups plain, whole milk, strained yogurt (e.g. Greek or Icelandic, we used siggi’s)
- ½ cup fresh organic red raspberries
- ¼ cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- Place apricots in a small saucepan and cover with water.
- Add apricot balsamic and honey and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and poach apricots for 4 minutes, then remove pan from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Stir vanilla into apricots.
- Refrigerate apricots for at least a couple of hours, or overnight.
- For each parfait, layer ½ cup yogurt, 1 Tbs pistachios, ¼ of the raspberries and ¼ of the drained apricots in a pretty glass.
*An original Carter & Cavero recipe adaptation from Seasons*