- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Mulled Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 10oz. Gin of your choice
- 2oz. fresh lime juice
- 4oz. ginger beer
- lime slices for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss cranberries in lime olive oil and spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Roast until cranberries swell and burst, about 5-7 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Combine vinegar and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat and stir to combine. Simmer until the
sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally. Remove syrup from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Coat the bottom of each glass (rocks or martini) in 2 teaspoons of syrup and add 1-2 teaspoons of roasted
- Fill a shaker with ice, add gin and lime juice, shake to combine and pour into prepared glasses
(strained or with ice).
- Splash a little ginger beer on top of each cocktail and garnish with lime slices before serving.
Makes 4 Cocktails
*An original Carter & Cavero recipe adaptation from MillPress*
Leave A Comment