Our Lavender balsamic vinegar is a medium density (not thick or high density) balsamic that captures the true essence of a lavender field in the south of France: floral, fruity, herbaceous, and slightly sweet. Create a marinade to add a whole new flavor profile to chicken, lamb, or pork. This vinegar can also be cooked down with dark chocolate to create the perfect finishing sauce.
Ideas for Use
- Drizzle atop goat’s or sheep’s milk cheese and serve with crostini.
- Mix with our Herbes de Provence olive oil to make a vinaigrette that will please everyone.
- Make a marinade for lamb, pork, or poultry with one of our suggested pairings olive oils.
- Pour over your favorite dessert (ice cream!)
- Drizzle over rotisserie chicken.
- Make pound cake with our Blood Orange olive oil and brush Lavender over the top.