This Phenomenal Fall Find will have you eating salads all year long. Carter and Cavero’s Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar from Modena, Italy has an outstanding, rich apple flavor. Pairs perfectly with almost any Extra-Virgin Olive Oil. Besides salad, try it on grilled or baked Pork Chops or Loin Roast, grilled Chicken, and on baked or grilled Salmon.
Suggestions for use:
Great on a salad or mixed greens with green apple slices, walnuts, red onion and goat cheese.
-Use as a glaze on grilled or baked pork chops.
-Serve over grilled chicken breasts on a bed of white or wild rice.
-Pairs well with any of our Extra-Virgin Olive Oils, especially Hojiblanca.
- Apple Cranberry Chutney
- Couscous Salad with Red Apple Balsamic
- EVOO & Red Apple Balsamic Dressing
- Mixed Greens with Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- Pork Chops with Apple Reduction
- Prosciutto & Mozzarella Panini with Red Apple Balsamic & Garlic Sea Salt
- Red Apple Balsamic Syrup
- Red Apple Chutney
- Salad with Roasted Onion & Blue Cheese
There are no reviews yet.