Always a favorite, our Meyer Lemon olive oil has the light refreshing flavor of Meyer Lemon (a cross between a lemon and an orange which is sweeter and less bitter than regular lemons).
- Use to sear, roast, or grill seafood.
- Combine with a suggested vinegar for a salad dressing or marinade, baste oven-roasted turkey, chicken, or Cornish game hens.
Use to poach center-cuts fish fillets; we especially like it with thicker, meatier fish such as salmon, trout, halibut, and arctic char.
- Use to sauté green beans for Green Beans Almondine.
- Drizzle over grilled zucchini, fennel, asparagus, or baby artichokes.
- Use it to toss pasta primavera, couscous, or farro salad.
- Use to make a deliciously lemony homemade mayonnaise or aioli.
- Use in baking in lieu of melted butter or other oils: try it in pound cake, muffins, and zucchini bread.
- Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Arugula Pesto
- Branzini with Meyer Lemon and Hawaiian Black Lava Sea Salt
- Champagne Balsamic Dressing
- Crostini with Lump Crab Salad
- Garlic Cilantro Vinaigrette
- Grapefruit and Meyer Lemon Dressing
- Meyer Lemon & Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- Meyer Lemon & Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Meyer Lemon & Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Meyer Lemon Pound Cake
- Olive Oil Gelato
- Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- Orzo Salad
- Porcini-Lemon Vinaigrette
- Raspberry Balsamic and Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
- Summer Vinaigrette