Barrel-aged balsamic condimento vinegar and the flavor of ripe strawberries are combined to produce this wonderful sweet-tart strawberry balsamic vinegar that is sure to delight your taste buds and amaze your friends and family.
Suggestions for using our Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar:
-Use on a spring salad mix with tomatoes, cucumbers and onions.
-Use on baby spinach salad with dried cranberries and walnuts.
-Drizzle a few drops on ice cream or gelato toped with fresh strawberries.
-Pair with Basil Olive Oil or Meyer Lemon Olive Oil for an amazing salad dressing.
- Basil & Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Cheesecake with Strawberry Balsamic Reduction
- Meyer Lemon & Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Persian Lime & Strawberry Vinaigrette” href=”https://www.carterandcavero.com/blog/persian-lime-strawberry-vinaigrette/”>Persian Lime & Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Strawberry Balsamic Crush
- Strawberry Chutney