Our Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar Condimento is made for us by one of the most renowned makers of Balsamic Vinegars in Italy. It is made in Modena, Italy using traditional methods. First quality grape must, which is obtained from whole pressed grapes from locally grown late-harvested varietals, particularly Trebbiano and Lambrusco, is reduced by roughly half and left to ferment naturally for up to three weeks. The resulting concentrated grape must is then blended with a small amount of premium aged white wine vinegar to balance the acidity and matured and further concentrated for a minimum of 18 months in Slavonia Oak casks.
Pineapple flavoring is then added to the resulting White Condimento and a clear colored balsamic is made which is popular for dishes where the dark color of a red condimento is not desired. It has a velvety texture and a slight fruity sweetness, balanced 4.5% acidity and mellow oak undertones.
Product of Modena, Italy.
Contains Naturally Occurring Sulfites.
- Mix in a salad of fresh greens with grilled and chopped chicken breast and diced pineapple.
- Makes great skewers of shrimp, chicken, peppers and onions.
- Drizzle over fresh tropical fruits.
- Add to salsas, dips, and chutneys!
- Coat pineapple with before grilling!
- Chipotle Olive Oil
- Persian Lime Olive Oil
- Herbs de Provence Olive Oil
- Blood Orange Olive Oil
- Jalapeno Olive Oil