Pomegranate balsamic vinegar is one of our most popular vinegars! Pomegranates have tiny pods inside that are filled with an intense fruit juice that make them quite different from any other fruit. This unique flavor is why pomegranates are so popular in cooking as they help to create robust and intense flavors. Our Pomegranate Balsamic exhibits a sweet-tart flavor that is a perfect accompaniment to a wide range of foods.
Suggestions for use:
-Great on salads, as a marinade and glaze for lamb, beef and duck.
-Also great for grilling, dipping and to add to sauces, gravies, and stuffing.
– Mix it with your favorite Carter & Cavero Extra-Virgin Olive Oil and serve it over salad greens topped with nuts, feta cheese and onions.
– Pair with Chipotle Oil or Meyer Lemon Olive Oil.
- Chipotle & Pomegranate Sweet Potatoes
- Broccoli Rabe with Spaghettata
- Harvest Salad with Pomegranate Balsamic & Lime Oil
- Salmon with Pomegranate Ginger Glaze
- Chipotle & Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- Balsamic Martini
- Persian Lime & Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- Yogurt Cakes with Pomegranate Whipped Cream
- Cranberry & Balsamic Onion Marmalade
- Summer Vinaigrette
- Pineapple Pomegranate BBQ Sauce
- Meyer Lemon & Pomegranate Vinaigrette