Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Production Area: Estepa, Andalusia, Spain
Intensity: Medium-Intense Fruity
Varietal: 100% Hojiblanca
Description: This extra virgin olive oil is cold-extracted from 100% Hojiblanca olives grown in the Southern Andalusian region of Estepa. It has a fruity intensity, typical of the variety, and an aroma reminiscent of fresh cut grass, apple and tomato.
Its flavor is moderately intense in bitter and spiciness, making it ideal for bread-dipping, sauce-making and dressing grilled fish and vegetables.
Product of Spain
- Bread, Tomatoes and Olive Oil
- Roasted Asparagus
- Prosciutto & Mozzarella Panini with Red Apple Balsamic & Garlic Sea Salt
- Italian Sub with C&C Balsamic Vinegar
- Hawaiian Shrimp Kabobs
- Lentil Soup
- Watermelon & Feta Salad with Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Navy Bean Soup with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Bruschetta Parmesan Crostini
- Seafood Paella
There are no reviews yet.