This velvety-sweet Balsamic resounds with the complexity of three different chocolates. The chocolate aroma and flavor are amazing and the possibilities for using this balsamic in the kitchen or at the table are endless.
-Pair with desserts or drizzle over fruits including bananas, berries and pineapple.
-Add an elegant touch to cheese trays, including hard, intense cheeses such asasiago, parmesan sharp provolone.
-Use in chilis, darker moles, and in Central and South American dishes where a rich chocolate flavor is desired.
-Pair with Blood Orange Olive Oil for an incredible salad dressing or as an amazing marinade for chicken.
- Balsamic Martini
- Blood Orange & Dark Chocolate Vinaigrette
- Butternut Squash Ravioli
- Cheesecake with Strawberry Balsamic Reduction
- Chili with Chipotle Olive Oil
- Chocolate Balsamic & Blue Cheese Filet Mignon
- Dark Chocolate Balsamic Tiramisu
- Fresh Berries with Chocolate Balsamic Reduction
- Strawberry Chutney