An ideal accompaniment to tropical dishes, our Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar is a blend of coconut flavor and White Balsamic Vinegar that will amaze your taste buds
Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar
$7.00 – $35.95
Our Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar is made for us by one of the most renowned makers of Balsamic Vinegars in Italy. It is made in Modena, Italy using traditional methods. First quality grape must, which is obtained from whole pressed grapes from locally grown late-harvested varietals, particularly Trebbiano and Lambrusco, is reduced by roughly half and left to ferment naturally for up to three weeks. The resulting concentrated grape must is then blended with a small amount of premium aged white wine vinegar to balance the acidity and matured and further concentrated for a minimum of 18 months in Slavonia Oak casks. Coconut flavoring is then added to the resulting White Balsamic and a clear colored balsamic is made which is popular for dishes where the dark color of a red balsamic is not desired. It has a velvety texture and a slight fruity sweetness, balanced 4.5% acidity and mellow oak undertones.
Product of Modena, Italy.
Contains Naturally Occurring Sulfites.
- Drizzle over a salad of shrimp, avocado, red onion, a drizzle of lime and pineapple chunks.
- Use with Jerk Seasoning and pineapple juice for a baked or grilled chicken marinade.
- Perfect for finishing stews, risottos, scallops, grilled meats and fish
- Extraordinary over fresh cut berries, melon, aged cheeses and vanilla ice cream
- Persian Lime Olive Oil
- Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- Blood Orange Olive Oil
- Cilantro & Red Onion Olive Oil
- Chipotle Olive Oil
60 mL Sample Bottle, 200 mL Bottle, 375 mL Bottle, 500 mL Bottle – Most Popular, 750 mL Bottle – Best Value