Part of the Carter & Cavero Estate Collection, this amazing Spanish extra-virgin olive oil is consistently ranked among the top extra-virgin olive oils in the world.
Parqueoliva Serie Oro Extra-Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
Part of the Carter & Cavero Estate Collection, Parqueoliva Serie Oro from Spain is consistently ranked among the top extra-virgin olive oils in the world by World Best Olive Oils.
• Low 0.12 acidity.
• Hojiblanca & Picudo Coupage – well-balanced oil with aromas of intense green fruit – apples and green banana. Vegetable notes of tomato and artichoke, fresh-cut grass and green almonds.
• Parqueoliva Serie Oro was the #2 ranked EVOO in world at end of 2016 northern and southern hemisphere competitions by www.evooworldranking.org
• Produced by Almazaras de la Subbetica in the Priego de Córdoba DOP – located in Southern Spain`s Cordoba region.
• Certified Kosher by the Union of Orthodox Rabbis of Spain – Recognized by The Chief Rabbinate of Israel.
• Olives crushed within 3 to 5 hours of harvest make this one of the finest examples of an extra-virgin olive oil from Spain.
• Less than 2% of premium olives grown by cooperative members are used for this oil. Small-family owned olive groves have to be accepted into the cooperative and technicians choose the best groves at each harvest for this oil. Each batch is tested chemically and tasted at night to identify if chemical and organoleptic qualities are present and thus, a decision is made on whether to accept olives for the Parqueoliva Gold Series brand or assign them to other mass-market brands.
Partial List of Awards • 2017 Gold, Best of Class, Los Angeles International Olive Oil Competition • 2017 Gold, New York International Olive Oil Competition • 2016 Gold, Los Angeles International Olive Oil Competition • 2016 Platinum, London International Olive Oil Competition • 2016 Silver, Zurich International Olive Oil Competition • 2016 Special Mention, Sol D`Oro, Italy • 2016 Special Mention, L`Orciolo D`Oro, Italy • 2016 Gold, Olive Japan • 2016 Bronze, AVPA France • 2016 Gold, Athena International, Greece • 2016 Gran Prestige Gold, Terraoliva, Israel • 2015 Silver, Los Angeles International Olive Oil Competition • 2015 Silver, Zurich • 2015 Gold, Monocultivar, Italy • 2015 Gran Menzioni, Sol D`Oro, Italy • 2015 2nd, L`Orciolo D`Oro, Italy • 2015 Gold, Olive Japan • 2015 Gold, AVPA France Extra-Virgin Olive Oil Spain
Almazaras de la Subbetica, the producer of Parqueoliva Extra-Virgin Olive Oil is also the producer of the award-winning Rincon de la Subbetica Organic Hojiblanca olive oil.
There are no reviews yet.