Our Pink Grapefruit White Balsamic Vinegar is a medium density balsamic vinegar (not thick) made from the Pinot Nero grape variety which produces earthy, but elegant rosé wines that are cool, crisp, and dry. The delightful crispness of these rosé wines translate seamlessly into a vinegar, and blend beautifully with pink grapefruit. Bursting with a tangy fruitiness, our Pink Grapefruit rosé white balsamic is especially delicious with bitter greens and fennel. Like all of our vinegars, it makes a fantastic vinaigrette when combined with olive oil, but it is just as delightful when used as a main ingredient. Splash it over seared scallops, drizzle it over grilled fish, toss it with roasted veggies, pour it over fresh fruit, or use it to deglaze the pan after searing pork or chicken.
- Combine with Herbes de Provence olive oil and drizzle on spinach salad with grapefruit or tangerine segments, roasted walnuts, and some dried cherries.
- Combine with Gremolata olive oil in a marinade for poultry or seafood.
- Drizzle on a fruit salad.
- For a beautiful, bright and refreshing cocktail, add it to good quality gin, with a few dashes of bitters, sparkling water, and a sprig of rosemary.
- Use it with Chipotle olive oil to dress a crab and avocado stacked salad topped with ruby red grapefruit chunks.