Our Pink Grapefruit White Balsamic Vinegar is a medium density balsamic vinegar (not thick) made from the Pinot Nero grape variety which produces earthy, but elegant rosé wines that are cool, crisp, and dry. The delightful crispness of these rosé wines translate seamlessly into a vinegar, and blend beautifully with pink grapefruit.
- Delicious with bitter greens and fennel
- Makes a delicious vinaigrette! ( see pairings below! )
- Splash it over seared scallops
- Drizzle over grilled fish
- Toss with roasted veggies
- Pour over fresh fruit
- Use to deglaze pan after searing chicken or pork!
- For a beautiful, bright and refreshing cocktail, add it to good quality gin, with a few dashes of bitters, sparkling water, and a sprig of rosemary.