• 2/3 c. ANY Carter & Cavero EVOO
• 1/4 c. Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
• 2 tsp. fresh chopped tarragon, optional
• 1 Tbs. finely minced shallot
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 Tbs. Amora Dijon Mustard
Preparation: Add everything but the olive oil to a food processor or blender. Pulse a few times to mix. Slowly pour in the olive oil while the blade or blender is running to emulsify the mixture. This vinaigrette is wonderful on mixed greens, or as a marinade/sauce for chicken breasts, legs or thighs.