Wonderfully fragrant, bright, and delightful, this infused extra virgin olive oil tastes just like the fresh herb. It’s deep, almost anise-like flavor is pleasantly savory.
- Pair with Watermelon Rosé to dress a tomato, cucumber, and red onion salad. Finish with crumbled feta cheese.
- Use to prepare the most delicious homemade mayonnaise or tartar sauce.
- Drizzle over vegetables before grilling, or use to sauté greens or vegetables.
- Combine with your favorite wine vinegar and some Dijon mustard and use to dress potato salad.
- Brush over grilled crostini and top with smoked salmon and crème fraîche or sour cream; sprinkle with chopped chives and dill.
- Drizzle over fluffy omelettes or scrambled eggs.
- Pair with Pedro Ximenez Sherry or Oregano White Balsamic and use to dress farro chick pea salad.
- Use to poach salmon.
- For a healthy side, drizzle it over baked sweet potatoes.