A perfect harmony of hot red peppers and Italian garlic! The flavor has the heat that you all have been asking for; an immediate zing of hot pepper that builds and lingers, with a pleasant but not too intense garlic flavor.
Peperoncino & Garlic Agrumato Olive Oil
$6.00 – $38.95
This incredible all-natural peperoncino garlic agrumato extra virgin olive oil is produced by crushing the olives, peppers, and garlic simultaneously in the same press without the use of any added essences. This process allows for the essential oils from the peppers and garlic to harmonize with the oil from Coratina olives (which lend a hand in the heat behind this oil!). The producer hand harvests olives from their grove in Andria, near the Adriatic coast.
Product of Italy
- Use to sauté, grill, or roast vegetables, especially cauliflower steaks.
- Use with any suggested balsamic for a great marinade.
- Use in your favorite Cajun/Creole dishes – especially delicious with Jambalaya.
- Add to anything you wish to infuse with heat and spiciness.
- Drizzle over a creamy soup for added depth.
- Mango Balsamic Vinegar
- Pineapple Balsamic Vinegar
- Teriyaki Balsamic Vinegar
- Coconut Balsamic Vinegar
|Peperoncino & Garlic||
60 mL Sample, 200 mL Bottle, 375 mL Bottle, 500 mL – Most Popular, 750 mL – Best Value
There are no reviews yet.