- 1/4 cup Tuscan Herb EVOO
- 1/4 cup Italian Blood Orange Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 8-10lb bone-in spiral cut ham
- 2 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- tangerines, basil, rosemary, and thyme sprigs for garnish
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil and insert a wire rack. Remove the ham from the refrigerator and let rest at room temperature for 1 hour before roasting.
- Wisk to combine Tuscan Herb, Blood Orange Balsamic, brown sugar, honey, and mustard in a medium saucepan.
- Slowly bring the glaze mixture to a simmer over medium heat, whisking frequently, simmer for 1-2 minutes or until the
sugar has dissolved; set aside.
- Place ham on the wire rack and pour broth into the bottom of the pan. Brush the ham with about 1/2 cup of the glaze, loosely cover the roasting pan with foil, and place in the oven. Bake covered, for 1 hour.
- Remove the pan from the oven, uncover, and baste with the pan drippings. Brush the ham with another 1/2 cup of glaze
and increase the oven temperature to 425°F. Return the ham to the oven and continue to cook for 30 minutes, brushing
with additional glaze every 10 minutes. Keep a close eye on the ham, if left unattended the glaze may burn.
Remove the ham from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with tangerines and fresh herbs!