Bourbon Maple Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 1 1/2 pounds brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 tablespoon Picual EVOO
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 4 slices of bacon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of Bourbon Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Place the halved brussels sprouts onto the sheet pan and drizzle a tablespoon of olive oil over them. Season with salt and pepper then toss together with your hands. Add the bacon onto the sheet pan and toss again. Make sure that the brussels sprouts are in a single layer.
- Roast the brussels sprouts for 12 minutes then remove from the oven and toss them around so that the other side gets crispy. Place them back in the oven and roast another 10-12 minute or until they are browned and crisp.
- Once they’re out of the oven toss everything together with the maple syrup and balsamic vinegar. Pour them into a serving bowl and garnish with flaky sea salt and an extra drizzle of balsamic vinegar.