The sweet and savory aroma of maple syrup meets a touch of oaky barrel aged bourbon flavor.
Product of Modena, Italy.
- Drizzle with Butter olive oil on pancakes, waffles, or French toast.
- Reduce and use it as a glaze for bacon slices, chicken, and pork.
- Combine with Blood Orange olive oil to make an earthy and sweet salad dressing.
- Add it to the wet ingredients of your favorite pumpkin bread recipe or whip it into cream cheese and frost carrot cake.
- Mix it with a spicy Dijon mustard to glaze ham.
- Add to baked beans or a homemade BBQ sauce.
- Combine it with confectioners sugar to glaze scones and cinnamon buns.
- Superb on brussel sprouts, in brunch themed cocktails, and grilled pineapple.
There are no reviews yet.