Our Best-Selling Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar.
The flavor of Sicilian lemons has been added to barrel-aged white balsamic vinegar to produce this unique vinegar. Sweet and mild like their American counterpart the Meyer Lemon, Sicilian Lemons do not have a tart taste.
Our Balsamic Vinegar (Condimentos) are made for us by one of the most renowned makers of Balsamic Vinegars in Italy. They are made in Modena, Italy using traditional methods. First quality grape must, which is obtained from whole pressed grapes from locally grown late-harvested varietals, particularly Trebbiano and Lambrusco, is reduced by roughly half and left to ferment naturally for up to three weeks. The resulting concentrated grape must is then blended with a small amount of premium aged wine vinegar to balance the acidity and matured and further concentrated for a minimum of 18 months in Slavonia Oak casks.
The resulting Balsamic Vinegar has a glossy and viscous dark brown color, with beautiful orange reflections. It has a velvety texture and a slight fruity sweetness, balanced 4.5% acidity and mellow oak undertones.
- Use on salads, over broccoli and asparagus
- Drizzle over grilled, baked and broiled fish or shellfish.
- Over fresh fruit
- Finish any lemon chicken dish!
- Arugula Pesto
- Avocado Citrus Salad
- Chickpea Salad with Roasted Onion Vinaigrette
- Citrus Salad Dressing
- Paprika Vinaigrette
- Peanut Coleslaw
- Raw Kale Salad
- Shrimp Cooked on a Himalayan Salt Block
- Sicilian Lemon & Garlic Shrimp
- Sicilian Lemon and Garlic Vinaigrette
- Summer Grilled Shrimp
- Sweet Afternoon Spritzer
- Tuscan Herb & Lemon Vinaigrette