• 4 8-oz. beef top loin, strip or tenderloin steaks, cut 1-inch thick
• 1 c. (4 oz.) crumbled blue cheese
• ¾ c. Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
• 1 tsp. sugar (optional)
• 2 Tbs. butter
• 2 tsp. cracked black pepper
• Himalayan Sea Salt (fine)
Preparation: Sprinkle meat with cracked pepper & season to taste with salt. Grill or broil in oven, to desired doneness. During the last 3 minutes of cooking sprinkle blue cheese over steaks. In the mean time, pour balsamic vinegar in saucepan and heat to boiling, whisking constantly. Add 1 tsp sugar, if desired, and continue to simmer, whisking constantly, until reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in butter. Drizzle over meat.