- 4 ears of corn
- 2 Tbs. Jalapeño Agrumato Olive Oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 tsp. Fleur de Sel, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 tsp. Street Corn Seasoning Blend, plus extra for sprinkling
- 3 cups seedless watermelon, cubed
- 3 cups yellow seedless watermelon, cubed
- 2-3 Tbs. Cotija or Feta cheese crumbles
- 2-3 Tbs. fresh basil, chopped
- 2-3 Tbs. Watermelon Rosé Fruit Vinegar
- Preheat a gas grill to medium-high heat or prep charcoals for a charcoal grill.
- Shuck corn and brush with Jalapeño Infused Olive Oil.
- Lightly season with Fleur de Sel and Street Corn Seasoning, and, once the grill is hot, add the seasoned corn.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes, occasionally turning, until tender and lightly charred.
- Remove from the grill and set aside to cool.
- Once cool, remove kernels from the cob, and place them in a large bowl. Add watermelon to the bowl and toss to combine.
- Top salad with cheese crumbles, basil, and a light sprinkle of Fleur de Sel and Street Corn Seasoning Blend.
- Drizzle with Watermelon Rosé Fruit Vinegar and a little extra Jalapeño Infused Olive Oil before serving.