- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils (seeds)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 ½ tbsp. Savannah Bee Company Wildflower Honey
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. orange peel
- Naan flatbread
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta
- 1/2 cup baby arugula
- Combine pomegranate, cranberries, shallot, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Wildflower honey, parsley, orange peel, and salt in a small bowl.
- Bake naan at 450° for 5-10 minutes, or until toasted.
- Cut naan into desired sizes. Spread ricotta over warm flatbread, top with arugula leaves, then spoon pomegranate-honey salsa over the top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Experiment with different honey varieties!
- Try switching it up with differentSavannah Bee Company honeys!
- Pocketless pita bread will work in place of naan.
Substitute mint for parsley for an even fresher taste.