A nice balance of astringent and sweet, our cilantro & red onion infused olive oil has a very fresh depth of flavor. Its herbaceous piquant notes translate to a perfect olive oil for Latin, Asian and Middle Eastern dishes. We especially like using it in fish, chicken, flank or skirt steak marinades, but it is also exceptionally delicious drizzled over freshly grilled corn. Our go-to olive oil for tacos, guacamole, salsas, chili and rice.
- Marinades for Pork, Beef, Poultry, and Seafood
Ideas for Use
- Combine with Traditional 18 Year balsamic to marinate your favorite cut of beef or pork before grilling, roasting or slow cooking.
- Combine with a spicy balsamic to marinate skirt/flank steak or chicken for fajitas.
- Use to roast cauliflower, broccoli, potatoes or asparagus.
- Use as an ingredient in fresh guacamole.
- Brush over fish fillets or shrimp then grill for tacos.
- Combine with Pepper & Honey for a corn and black bean salsa.
- Use to cook rice then finish with a squeeze of fresh lime.