Imagine delicate, round, and savory porcini mushrooms touched with a dash of freshly picked sage. Our Porcini Mushroom and Sage olive oil begins with a soft and delicate porcini flavor that is balanced by just enough fresh sage to give it an earthy and smooth aroma. This olive oil truly captures all the wonderful flavors that come with cooking with mushrooms.
- Use to toss whole wheat pasta; add grilled asparagus and shavings of Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Brush over grilled crostini and top with smoked Gouda cheese.
- Use to marinate beef before roasting.
- Use to cook scrambled eggs and frittatas.
- Use to sauté spinach.
- Use to make mushroom gravy and serve with your favorite meatloaf.
- Drizzle over creamy polenta , mushroom risotto or wild rice.
- Use in place of butter for mashed potatoes; it is equally delicious with sweet potatoes or butternut squash.
- Combine with Red Apple balsamic to baste poultry while roasting.
- Drizzle over pizza or to finish creamy soups.
- White Balsamic Vinegar
- Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar