- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon Hojiblanca EVOO
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme chopped
- 1 tablespoons fresh sage chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Hojiblanca EVOO
- 4 Tbls Pomegranate & Quince Balsamic Vinegar
- Freshly squeezed orange juice – 1 Orange
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8-9 ounces baby spinach
- 3/4 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/4-1/2 cup) feta cheese – Optional
- candied pecans
- Prepare the chicken by marinating it in a bowl with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and herbs. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill the chicken on a grill pan, about 8 minutes per side, until browned and cooked through. Slice chicken.
- Whisk together all vinaigrette ingredients until well blended.
- Toss together all salad ingredients – add chicken and serve.
*An original Carter & Cavero recipe adaptation from MOV*