- 1lb. large raw shrimp (if frozen, thawed)
- 1 tablespoon Cold Smoked EVOO
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
Citrus-Chili Cocktail Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon Tangerine Balsamic
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 each garlic clove, peeled and minced
- pinch of salt and pepper
- lemon wedges and fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine shrimp, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl, toss to coat.
- Transfer shrimp to a baking sheet and place in the oven.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the shrimp are no longer opaque and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and chill in the refrigerator.
- Combine balsamic, sriracha, ketchup, horseradish, brown sugar and garlic in a medium bowl, whisk to
combine the cocktail sauce. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, peel shrimp (if necessary) and arrange on a platter with cocktail on the side for dipping.
*An original Carter & Cavero recipe adaptation from MillPress*
Leave A Comment