- 3 oz. Pineapple Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 oz. Chili Pepper Olive Oil
- 4 oz. mayonnaise (can substitute sour cream
- or Greek yogurt)
- 1/2 Tbs. sugar
- 1/2 C. Coconut Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 c. Pineapple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 c. sparking water (must be cold)
- 4 Tbs. corn starch for dusting
- Himalayan Pink (Fine) Sea Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1.5 lb. or 13-15 shrimp (peeled/deveined, do not remove tails)
- 8 oz. rice flour
- 1/4 C. shredded coconut
For dipping sauce: Emulsify all ingredients together and chill. For the Shrimp: Put vegetable oil in a heavy bottom pan or fryer and heat to 375. Mix together all ingredients except for corn starch and shrimp, and whisk until smooth. Coat shrimp with corn starch and dip shrimp in batter until completely coated. Fry in oil for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown. Serve Shrimp with dipping sauce and enjoy!
An original Carter & Cavero recipe adaptation from Olive Tap by Catherine, Long Grove.