- 1 package rice noodles, cooked and cooled according to the instructions on the package
- 1 1/2 cup Tuscan kale, chopped
- 6-8 bibb lettuce leaves
- 1 cup red cabbage, chopped or shredded
- 2 cups leftover cooked turkey, pulled or chopped
- 3/4 cup carrots, shredded
- 3/4 cup cucumber, julienne
- 3/4 cup mango, peeled and julienne
- 1 avocado, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons Honey Habanero Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Jalapeno Lime Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Peperonico & Garlic Agrumato
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Place soy sauce, garlic, habanero honey balsamic, passion fruit jalapeño vinegar, sugar, olive oil, and sesame seeds in a medium bowl, whisk until blended. Set vinaigrette aside or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Place cooked rice noodles in a medium bowl, drizzle with 2-3 tablespoons of vinaigrette and toss to coat.
- Divide noodles, kale, bibb lettuce, and cabbage between salad bowls or plates and top with leftover turkey, carrots, cucumber, mango, and avocado.
- Drizzle with or serve with vinaigrette on the side.
*An original Carter & Cavero recipe adaptation from Seasons*
Leave A Comment